- TODAY - DECEMBER 11TH (Tuesday) – PTO “HOLIDAY CASH” FUNDRAISER DUE
- DECEMBER 18th (Tuesday) = CHRISTMAS PROGRAM @ 7:00 PM
- DECEMBER 20TH – CHRISTMAS PARTIES 8:15 – 9:00 AM
- DECEMBER 20th (Thursday) – DISMISS @ 12:00
- DECEMBER 20TH – END OF 2ND QUARTER
- DECEMBER 21ST - JANUARY 2ND – NO SCHOOL
- JANUARY 3RD – BACK TO SCHOOL
- JANUARY 4TH – 2ND QUARTER REPORT CARDS GO HOME
Holiday Spirit Week – Students are invited to participate!
Tuesday - Dec. 11—Head up the week by wearing your Christmas headgear—Santa hats, reindeer antlers, elf ears, etc.
Wednesday - Dec. 12—Be warm and cozy today; wear your favorite pajamas.
Thursday - Dec. 13—Show your Christmas spirit! Wear your ugly (or pretty) Christmas sweater, shirt or tie.
Friday - Dec. 14—End your week with style! Wear your crazy socks and sock cap
Each year, the students at Central Elementary adopt an area agency during the holidays. We started doing this a few years ago to help our students understand the importance of giving during the holiday season. Your child's teacher will be sending out more specific information about the agency that his/her class has adopted and which items we're hoping to collect. Thank you for your support of service learning projects.
PK = Haven of the Ozarks Animal Sanctuary
K = The Children’s Center of Monett
1st Grade = Monett Animal Shelter
2nd Grade = Children’s Haven of Joplin, MO
3rd Grade = Monett Community Kitchen
4th Grade = Valley Hills Animal Shelter
The mobile dentist will be at Central Elementary the week of January 15th. If you would like your child to be seen, please return the permission forms that will be sent home with your child. If you have any questions please contact the nurse, Sarah Elbert, at 476-2255 or email@example.com, thank you.