- OCTOBER 12th = End of 1st Quarter
- OCTOBER 16th = Kindergarten to Pumpkin Patch
- OCTOBER 19th = Report Cards sent home
- NOVEMBER 1st = Picture RETAKES/& ABSENTEE
- NOVEMBER 19th (Monday) – School in Session
- NOVEMBER 21-23rd = NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
- DECEMBER 18th = CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
This week students can participate in homecoming week with the high school!
Tuesday: Country or Country Club (Dress for the farm or dress fancy)
Wednesday: I would rather be... Dress for what you would rather be doing. Example: Sleeping (PJ’s) Hunting (Camo)
Thursday: Twin Day (Grab a bestie and dress the same)
Friday: HOCO Shirt and Red, White, and Blue (Get Patriotic, Stars, Stripes)
It’s officially fall and that means Halloween is coming! Pierce City High School officially invites you to come to the annual Ghouls in the School on Wednesday, October 31 from 6-8 at the high school. Be ready for games, candy, costumes, and fun!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING OUR READ-A-THON!
This is our last week. So far, our school has raised over $2,000!
Please continue to encourage friends and family to donate to our school.
All money will be used to fund school activities and supplies for classrooms.
HOW CAN YOU HELP MAKE OUR READ-A-THON A GREAT SUCCESS?
1. It is not too late to create a profile at www.read-a-thon.com/readers
(If you misplace your secret code, you may email anytime email@example.com)
2. Ask family, friends or local businesses to support our school by donating at read-a-thon.com
*The Prize Store will be open Tuesday and Friday during lunch (this week and next).
*Every dollar you raise earns a point for your child to buy prizes.
*Every child who raises $20 or more gets to go to a surprise party.
*Every student who creates a profile gets a free prize at school and online.
*The class with the most participants will earn an ice cream party.
*The top girl and top boy earners will also receive a special prize.
CONGRATULATIONS TO MRS. MAY'S CLASS AND MR. GIDNEY'S CLASSES FOR HAVING THE MOST PARTICIPANTS!
MRS. JENNINGS, MRS. GROSS, MRS. HALL, AND MRS. PARRIGON ARE TIED FOR THIRD!