- OCTOBER 12th = End of 1st Quarter
- OCTOBER 16th = Kindergarten to Pumpkin Patch
- OCTOBER 19th = Report Cards sent home
- NOVEMBER 1st = Picture RETAKES/& ABSENTEE
- NOVEMBER 19th (Monday) – School in Session
- NOVEMBER 21-23rd = NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
- DECEMBER 18th = CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
You have probably heard that today is the first day for our Read-a-thon. We hope your child will get excited about reading to help support our school. The money that we raise this week and next week will be used to fund dozens of school activities.From fun family nights, Donuts with Dads, Mother's Day Tea, and Teacher Appreciation Week to classroom supplies, field trips, and reward parties, every dollar earned goes to help kids at our school.
HOW CAN YOU HELP MAKE OUR READ-A-THON A GREAT SUCCESS?
1. Create a profile at www.read-a-thon.com/readers
Your secret code will be sent home today. It only takes a minute and is absolutely free.
(If you misplace your secret code, you may ask for it anytime firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Ask family, friends or local businesses to support our school by donating at read-a-thon.com
*Every student who creates a profile gets a free prize at school and online.
*Every dollar you raise earns a point for your child to buy prizes at our prize store during lunch.
*Every child who raises $20 or more gets to go to a surprise party.
*The class with the most participants will earn an ice cream party.
*The top girl and top boy earners will also receive a special prize.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING SUPPORT OUR READ-A-THON!
Each public school district is required to provide annually, free of charge, the Department of Elementary and Secondary ESSA Complaint Procedures to the parents of public and nonpublic students and appropriate nonpublic school officials and representatives. Please follow the link below or contact Jenifer Graves, federal programs director, for a paper copy.